Is it wrong to be upset because the godfather of my son put up a bunch of pictures of my son on his facebook page without asking me? He did ask my husband but i knew nothing about it, I just feel the internet is not a safe place for my son to be on . Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would be pissed. I already told my SO that his family is not to distribute my daughter's pictures to anyone online, as well as any type of social networking.

He should have asked permission first. Especially when it comes to a child.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:39 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No one should up pictures of your child without your permission.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 10:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You should be upset with your husband not the godfather. Your husband should ask for them to be taken down.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Who cares honestly?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't think it is a big deal, but if anything you should be annoyed at your husband. Or maybe really not annoyed at anyone, but if you would like them taken down, just ask nicely and skip the annoyance altogether because no one did anything wrong. Your husband thought it was okay so he said yes. The godfather asked and got an answer....NOthing to be annoyed about, but if you want to be cautious have them taken down with no hard feelings of any kind.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I do not think it is a big deal.There not photos that you are ashamed of Is it?I have a myspace account and have my family pictures on there.I do not think anything is going to happen.Seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I think you are overreacting. The Godfather DID ask, just asked your husband. He shouldnt have to ask both of you? I keep my myspace and facebook full of my sons pictures. Its the best way to share them with friends and family who dont live near us.
    My brother has pics of him on his page too because he loves to show him off. I just make sure not to post any bath pics or anything and I figure, whats the worst that could happen?
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:39 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I would just talk to him and say you're uncomfortable with having your child's pictures posted. Don't make a big deal out of it unless after you tell him, he still does it.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Fallaya,

you sound like you like someone is going to pimp out your daughter. I mean seriously, it's not like people say, "Hey, this is Jim Bob and his parents are Curly Sue and Moe, please go visit them at 123 Dick Street blah blah blah blah blah."

My daughters picture hit national news almost a year ago and was all over the tv and Internet. I can google her name and come up with tons of pages. Do you think I care? Unless you have someone to be afraid of, which in that case you should have a restraining order, what's the freaking deal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2009