Has anyone here used "Instead cups?" - they look scary to me!!

Is it hard to put it, how do you get it out?
Did it help you conceive??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I used it for my period. I like it. It is not hard to put in or take out. I does say on it that it doesn't help with conceiving. If you go to the website it has everything about it.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I used them for a while, and stopped because I had a drastic leakage problems.

The cups are NLTY for catching menstrual blood. Nothign to do with conception. If you need help there. pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by TOni Wechsler. BEST investment you can make.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have heard of people using the instead cups for conception..I even tried it myself on the last cycle and only have a few days left til testing..i say anything is worth a try..ignore the negative people..if you want to try this option go for it!! and yes it does help hold the semen in place, especially if you have the problem of it leaking out!! GO for it girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with anonymous above... I heard of people using these. I was actually looking for them at the store last night and couldn't find them??? My hubby and I have been TTC for over a year and a half and at this point, I ma willing to try anything!
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009