Has anyone ever sent in a Bday wish to Sprout?

I sent in a Bday wish for my DD to Sprout. I was wondering if anyone has done this before. Do they send you notice that they will use their bday wish online?

dianna2402

Asked by dianna2402 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i did it July 5th for Brody's birthday. They didn't send me an E-mail. His name did appear in the scrolling list at the bottom.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I did it 2 years ago for my daughter's 2nd b-day...they didn't use her card, but did put her name in the scroll below. I worked damn hard on that card!!! LOL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• awwww..That is so sweet..I was going to Do that this year and last! But I havnt done it! I think that I will just put her name and stuff just to see if they do put her name on it this year!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 12:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I sent a card in for my daughter in February. (Her birthday is in March) They never replied to me, but they picked her card and showed it on TV. It was awesome and she loved seeing a picture of herself on TV, especially right next to Chika. But since we didn't know if she would be picked, we "DVR'd" the channel for the whole day to make sure we didn't miss it if she was chosen.
    ivonne3680

Answer by ivonne3680 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009