DARN CAT!!!!! >.

my ragdoll, Dee Dee, pees on almost ANYTHING!!!! it's gotten so bad where she PEED ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR! SHE'S A CAT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!she pees in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the couches, my room, you name it she's probably peed there. She's peed on my clothes more then a million times AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT! we don't want to get rid of her though. any suggestions?

ilovemycupcake

Asked by ilovemycupcake at 10:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pets

• Is she spayed?

Have you tried different litters?

Is her litter box clean everyday?

Is her box easy to get too?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Oh, also, how old was she when you got her?

Was she able to spend at least 6 or 7 weeks with her mother?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have to say, that I leanred the hard way if you don't keep up with the litter box they'll spray wherever they feel like it. There have been times with my cats that i've just gotten so busy with my other duties around here that i forgot to change the box, and believe me they will let you know that's just not acceptable.

Maybe she has a uti. I'd take her to the vet.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• yes she is spayed and her litter box is always clean and easy to get too ive taken her to the vet they say shes fine and she was 1 year when we got her
    ilovemycupcake

Answer by ilovemycupcake at 2:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• if my cats litter gets too dirty they will pee where ever they want
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 4:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• try having another litter box some cats dont like useing one litter box to do both business. have u changed her brand of litter or her routin? she simply could be upset
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:17 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• yes try getting another litter box your suppose to have one more litter box than you do cats
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 2:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009