HELP! Im 19 week pregnant and I ran into the door with my belly. Will I be okay?

Has this happened to you? were you okay? its a bit sore where I ran into it, but other than that I seem okay..? I dont feel him move much yet so i dont know! HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• as long as you don't have any cramping or bleeding you should be just fine, watch where you are going.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• :( It was dark. I Had just woken up and I didnt see the door was half open
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I highly doubt you've caused any harm, your child is very well protected and if human life were so fragile there would be less of us here.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Not only that, but at 19 weeks he is still SO LOW In your abdomen- I know what your talking about thou, I'm 38 weeks pregnant and yesterday I walked straight into a closed door, belly first- scared the crap out of me, but he was kicking like crazy, I think he was more mad that I woke him up! LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• If its any consolation, my daughter flops on to my belly when she's all excited and playing, and shes around 25 lbs.. most it ever does is make the baby move to the other side of my belly.. lol :)

And yes, your baby is very protected so you should be just fine :)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:39 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Haha. When I was 20-something weeks pregnant I flopped on the bed belly first. It was like I forgot I was pregnant! LOL it hurt like hell and I felt so bad and it scared me but my baby was fine. As long as the soreness goes away and you don't have any unusual cramping or bleeding you should be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I did the SAME exact thing at like 20 weeks. I felt so DUMB and I was sore ALL day and night but I was fine the next day and the baby is fine as well. Take it easy and you'll learn from it =] I ALMOST flopped onto the bed the other day (I'm 33 weeks) and I TOTALLY forgot I was pregnant 4 the moment so I threw my hands out and tossed myself on my side/back. I was so upset with myself 4 almost doing that =/
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009