did you go into labor before or after your due date.

I have 26 days left until my due date... OMG!
It feels like FOREVER!

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 11:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was induced a week before my due date.

Hang in there! God-willing, you won't go into labor anytime soon. In the mean while, take advantage of the time you have before the baby comes to rest. Trust me, you won't get much rest after he/she arrives!! Sleep in, find a good novel to read, treat yourself to a nice lunch somewhere. Make sure you have all you need before baby arrives. Make sure your hospital bag is packed. Etc.

Good luck!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• With my first child I went in to labor 6 days before my due date. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Lol, me too, 6 days before
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I went into labor TWO WEEKS after my due date! I feel for you though... I was all DONE two weeks before my due date :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I was induced on my due date with my first. Induced at 39 weeks with the second and finally went into labor 10 days early with the third.
    Don't worry, your LO will be here soon enough. :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I went into labor 2 days after my due date. I was told she would most likely be premature due to a medical condition of my uterus so I ready a LONG time before my due date. lol
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I was induced 1 week after the due date, and then had Emergency c-sectio 2 weeks before the second time around.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 11:49 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I was induced and had my baby at 38 weeks. Wait it out. Babies need to bake as long as possible. On average a first time mom will carry to 40 weeks and 6 days.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I WENT INTO LABOR THE DAY OF MY DUE DATE, BUT DIDN'T HAVE HIM TILL 2 DAYS AFTER WARDS. MY 2nd CHILD WAS GOING TO BE C-SECTION ON THE 8th BUT CAME ON THE 6th.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I went into labor the day before I was supposed to be induced with our first, the second I was induced a week before the due date because of problems, and our third, I went into labor 3 days before the due date, and thankfully didn't need to be induced... I would do it all over again, so be patient, the time will fly once your baby is born.. Savor every moment.. Oh and CONGRATS!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009