Could it be pregnancy?

We have been trying to conceive for 5 years and going through IUI. Last month we skipped treatment because we went on vacation. Lately I have been nauseated and throwing up, sore breast, heart burn, for 4 days a bloody mucus discharged and major mood swings. I contacted my nurse at the fertility clinic and she said it sounds like I'm pregnant to take a home test. I did it was negitive so I called her back and she said that maybe I am that it just too early to pick up. She wants me to wait till my next projected cycle which is the 11 and then call them. I want to know now if I am or not. Does this sound like pregnancy to any of you? Any idea of what it could be if I'm not? Please give me your thoughts I feel like I'm going crazy.

Crystal920

Asked by Crystal920 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It sound like it could be pregnancy to me...but definitely check with your doctor and have them take a blood test to make sure..Good luck hope everything turns out the way you want it to.
    moonstarmom

Answer by moonstarmom at 12:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i think it could be...
    and just the fact that you went on vacation and skipped the iui for that month... isn't that how a lot of peoples ttc/finally pregnant stories go?! lol
    i hope you get your bfp finally! and remember you still might get a neg after you miss you cycle, if you still feel like you are, go in for a blood test
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• good luck

discokittten

Answer by discokittten at 9:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2009