i dont love him anymore but HAVE to stay with him how do i live like this? can i live like this? should i livel llike this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Why do you HAVE to stay with him?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• If you dont love this person anymore the best thing to do is leave and end it.. you could end up hurt or even worse.. It is never good for you to stay in a relationship that you dont want to be in... It will only make you miserable... Leave the situtation as soon as possible
    Lindabella84

Answer by Lindabella84 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• For you and your child(ren) the best thing is to leave. Why do you have to stay w him?
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It's not fair to keep someone in a relationship if you aren't happy... you only live once and so does that other person.
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 10:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have to say, that at certain times you don't have other options and that I have seen and known people who were biding their time. If it's nothing violent or harmful, than you can do this. It could change for the better, it's always worth it to try. I'm not sure what you're reason is, but I can sympathize. I have three kids and I'm pregnant with my fourth, and I had to leave my last job recently because of the pregnancy and there have been times I just want to tell the father to come and stay, even though I wasn't happy before, but then I remind myself, I can do this. I'm surprised every month that I do, but it's day by day. That's how you gotta take it.
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 10:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I dont know if your married or not, so this may not apply to you, but biblically the bible says that divorce is a sin, unless your spouse has committed adultry. I think part of the problem with society today is that people dont take marraige as serious anymore.. yes sometimes it can take work, but it can be done. Its a commitment..

Anyways.. no one is perfect and i know many people who have had divorces, but i just wanted to share how i feel on the subject. I mean i think for the kids the best thing is to stay together, but if there are reasons that threaten your saftey or your childs, then by all means, leave...

In the end, you have to do what you think is best for you and your family.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• Honestly I do not understand why you have to stay with him. If you do not love him and you are unhappy then you do not need to live like that. If you feel you have to for whatever your reason(s) and that nothing will work for you to leave or fix things then maybe you 2 can seek counseling to worknon your realtionship. Then maybe the love will build again.
    mamakate1981

Answer by mamakate1981 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Everybody tells u to go if your not happy But marriage has its ups and downs..If you left your security and the kids would suffer Its tough to go it alone!! Getting out there with a 9-5 job in this job market is iffie!!If yr married the kids would suffer yr so maybe disappears and refruses to pay child support and has no interest in u or the children..Struggling with out a good education to get a good job..Anyway think it over!1 Struggling is no fun either kathie167
    kathie167

Answer by kathie167 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• hy thanks 4 answering my question. i have to stay because financially i cant afford to be on my own. ive tried. and 4 those who say to take it day by day and wait it out ive been doing that 4 so long now but its exhausting. nothing i do is right he ridicules everything and all that is me and mine is insignificant for him. i dont know what to do. if i could make it financially id leave YESTERDAY!!!!!
    Anonymous