Do any moms work from home if so what do you do and how can i get started?

bamagurl1988

Asked by bamagurl1988 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have my own home business with Ameriplan. I do all my work online while my daughter naps or when my hubby comes home from work to play with her.
    It's not hard work you just have to want it bad enough!!! It is your own business so you get tons of perks. It only takes a few minutes to put in your app and you ar eup and running within the hour. You can enroll right on my site at www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis and look over tons of info or you can give me a call and I can go over everything with you. 770-728-9938.
    The company really is awesome to be with. They ofer Dental/Health, financial, legal and retail discounts Nationwide. So it's something that is very needed right now and business is BOOMING :)
    Good Luck and I would love to talk with you. God Bless!!
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Sorry, I always run out of space LOL
    They offer us Daily Pay-Benefits for our entire household-5 websites managed for us-retail discounts-training and support from an amazing team....

There is NO cold calling or Selling involved(this is the great part).
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I work from home and it was super easy to get started. Check out what I do, and let me know if I can answer any questions.

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I just joined Iggly Biggly a flip flop sandal company that is still in prelaunch and they have over 15,000 members already. It's only 20.00 to join and that's it no other fees or autoships or anything to buy. It's such a fun company and the payplan is very simple and easy. If you're interested you can check out my site at www.igglybigglybiz-13.weebly.com. Or you can go look at my profile and their is a lot of information on my page.

Aimee
    dtmom13@hotmail.com
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I started a home business with Scent Sations last year. I am so happy I did, it has given me a way to rise above the economic crisis so many others are in. Check out my website and let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck in your search.

Kari
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.
    You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have my own at home business and LOVE it! The business is called Work At Home United. Theres is so much to tell I will only write about the key things lol. So here we go..Work at Home United is a team dedicated to helping you live the quality of life you deserve. Work at home the way you want to with:
    • No Large Investment, No Selling, Stocking or Delivering Products
    • No Pressuring Others, No Complicated Paperwork
    • No Collecting Money or Placing Orders, No MLM, No Risk!
    We offer you:
    • A Proven System for Your Success
    • Simple Step-By-Step Training
    • Professional Mentoring and Coaching
    • Unlimited Team Support
    • Personalized Web Sites
    • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    If this sounds like something you would like to know more about contact me @ www.workathomeunited.com/
    Kamajehsmommy

Answer by Kamajehsmommy at 7:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm new to home business, but like everyone here a busy mom. I work from home part-time with a great company that markets products like energy, telecom, healthcare, home protection, shopping/petcare- things we use everyday. In fact, I use the product and saved 25% at the vet today! My company is growing everyday and would love to share the excitement. Please check out this website and let me know what you think:

www.zurvitaoverview.com

then, you can check my site out at : www.helenpsyd.zurvita.biz

Best wishes!
    time4me9205

Answer by time4me9205 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I started last year with Scentsy, the wickless candle. I am one year into it and started making from about $100.00 to start to about $1000.00 & over now. And it's only going to continue to go up. It is a wickless candle so we can sell to schools, daycares, nursing homes etc., everywhere a regular candle cannot go anymore we can. We have now became one of the leaders in the candle industry. One because once you get one - you can't live without it. The scents are addicting and the warmers are gorgeous!
    Once you start getting customers, they keep coming back.. It's been quite easy for me. It is a party biz, but I don't do much in the parties. I sell other ways. And so do alot of the women & men on my team. We have alot of flexibility.
    I am at www.scentsy.com/6401 and email @ www.allscents@yahoo.com
    It is low to start and the products are low priced also. So we sell quite well evn in this economy!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009