Do you really think you will be with your husband until one of you dies? Do you ever have any doubts?

So most wedding ceremonies say until death do us part, do you really feel that way, or it is until I hate you and cannot stand you do us part? Do you think it is forever or until it doesn't work anymore?
Also, what are the deal breakers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends how seriously you took your vows. If you meant them when you said them, than yes, I believe it. If you just repeated it because you pretty much HAD to, than the liklihood of divorce is probably even greater.
    I believe in "Until death do us part" but we also have that once in a lifetime kind of love.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My husband and I are in the middle of a divorce, so no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• question 1, yes.
    question 2, no.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I didn't read the other stuff til after I answered...lol. Sorry. But I do think we will be together until one of us passes.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Probably so, although we both dont like it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I am engaged right now to my fiance and the ONLY thing I see ruining our relationship/marriage is his parents. They are too involved in our lives and too controlling. They butt their noses into everything and he will NOT stand up to them and tell them to back off so I'm constantly the one that has to be the bitch. I am pregnant right now so his parents have been physco...referring to our baby as THEIRS and that I am having their 4th son and that he will be with them 24/7 and they are signing him up for all these sports and he will live with them in Florida for half a year blah blah blah. I'm hoping his parents calm down but if they don't...I don't think I can marry him or if we are already married...it will probably end our marriage.
    Anonymous

• It all depends on how strong your faith is My first marriage i knew it would end up in a divorce before it happened because when we took are vows he didn't look me in the eye. When you find the one that is truly your soul mate or partner you will know because when you look in the eyes of the one you really love both your eyes will dilate my second husband i know in my heart that we will be together till death 1 we love each other and have a good relationship with god 2 its not in are belief to get a divorce and 3 we can talk and work things out but i really don't know i just put it all in gods hands and i don't worry about it i know i love my husband and i wouldn't trade him for the world even though he forgets everything and procrastinates i just know
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I know we will be together until one of us dies. We made a covenant before God that we would stay together, and I will stick to that no matter what. I believe love is a choice. I adore my hubby, and have no desire to get a divorce. But like a said a commitment is a commitment.
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We will be together until one of us dies (I want to go first, I'm not dealing with his death, Not strong enough), I have no doubts, whatsoever. The only deal breaker would be if he was having an affair, or many affairs, if he refused to work, or if he decided to beat the shit out of me, or my kids. I dont think those things will happen so I believe I can handle anything else that might come along.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I will be with him as long as he:

doesnt abuse me, doesn't cheat on me, doesnt hurt my child
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2009