How do you make hamburgers?

LMAO! Ok DH asked me to make some tonight. I really don't know how to make them. I am TO embrassed to tell him that. Can you ladies help me please?. Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The easiest way is to get some meat, form it into patties, and cook it on both sides until it's done.
    Depending on what your tastes are like, you can flavor the meat in all sorts of ways. Just salt and pepper or put in a marinade, or a lipton soup packet. I put some of that chipotle tabasco in mine.
    LolaCherryCola

Answer by LolaCherryCola at 1:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• This site has lots of ideas
    http://www.thebesthamburgerrecipes.com/
    sarabethdo

Answer by sarabethdo at 1:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I mix ground beef with saltine cracker crumbs and some barbecue sauce. I don't measure, but I want them to be of a consistency so that the meat adheres together firmly. I make 4 patties from one pound of ground beef.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009