How can you cut back your kids from drinking to much milk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Health

• offer them other things...juice, water...
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I keep water in the fridge (just tap water in a pitcher). I've noticed that many times the kids will ask for milk b/c they want something cold & our tap water never gets that "chill" that comes from refridgeration. If they have the option of cold water, they will usually go for that over milk.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Is there a reason you need to cut back? It is better then soda or some of the sugary juices.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i just allow my kids to have milk only at breakfast and dinner.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My daughter weaned herself at 23 months. She has never had a glass of milk, only water.
    You can liven up the water with slices of fruits or vegetables (let them choose); you can make ice cubes with blueberry "eyeballs"

Answer by rkoloms at 4:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Wow Vitamin D out of milk is very essentail to your kidney function according to my dad's kidney dr I don't think cutting back should be a requirement
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009