Am I the only one who hasnt read the twilight series?

I loved the movie. Cant wait to see the others, but I just haven had the time to read the series. I get so many saying "YOU, havent read twilight!!! Whats wrong with you?" LOL! I dont know what wrong with me....Im a twilight late bloomer? or Im a twilight procrastinator! Whatever...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never read it or watched the movie. So your one up on me! LOL
    glittersteph

Answer by glittersteph at 1:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Dude, you sooo got to read the books! The books are 100% better then the movie! Make the time to read them, really good books don't come out often enough not to!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Well here I am thinking I am the oldest twilight fan on the planet! I haven't seen the movies but I <3 Bella and Edward. The books are really good, not in a "it touched my heart" kind of way but it definitely keeps your attention and you don't want to put it down!!!
    Read them! I read all of them in 6 days!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 1:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nope. I haven't read them and don't intend to.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You need to read the books though you will understand the movies alot better!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The books are great but "Breaking Dawn" (the last book) is the best in the series.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nope, I haven't read them. I also haven't seen the movie, or read any of the Happy Potter books or seen any of those movies (gasp!) Stuff like that doesn't interest me in the least.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I read the first one and I swear I could hear my IQ drop points by the minute. Soooo lame!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I haven't read or seen the movies. I like murder/mysteries. Not vampires.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nope not here either not read or watched the movies not into Harry Potter either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2009