spermjack?

hi i have 11 children and want 1 more but dh says no more and won't touch me nemore so i want to know how i can spermjack him and give myself nother baby? no bashing i take good care of my kids and were not on pa.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell him you got fixed. He'll start screwing you then!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• 11 children? hmm okay greta that you have a big family but your husband says no more..and i think you should respect his descion. what would you do if he decided 12 children was too much nad he left you because of it? a dozen babies and only you is gonna be hard. is another baby worth losing him for? idk but i think you should go with your husband on this one. besides i dont think there is really ANY way toto "spermjack" him...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Ever heard of a wet dream? Try that.
    clairandamjones

Answer by clairandamjones at 2:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• marriages are made of compromises. He gave you 11. Perhaps you should think of what he wants now. He wants to love and appreciate you and the children you already have.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I smell a Troll.

lilmaiyagirl

Answer by lilmaiyagirl at 3:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• kate gosselin, is that you? I told you that john and his 3 girlfriends dont count as kids.

you only have 8. get it together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2009