Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant....

like making a peeing section in a swimming pool? I used to smoke but now I cant because Im prego but someone made this apparent to me the other day lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i think so... i use to smoke and now that i have kids i dont and i hate to go to a restaurant that ppl smoke. its like tellin us you eat here its our right to let ppl smoke around ur kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• They dont allow smoking sections where I live anymore....they used too in some restaurants but they're gone, thank goodness, the smell makes me nasues and gives me a head ache
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• That is funny. I live in NY though and here you can't smoke in public places like that anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Someone just had these on here yesterday, OLD!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• it was me!!! it was on last night but yall were rude so I wanted to hear it from the day time cafemoms! (LETS SEE IF THEY CAN HANG! LOL)
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We have a smoking ban here. I'm glad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOL I never thought about it like that! Restaurants around here don't have smoking sections anymore, but a local bar does. Actually, the place is huge and there's the regular bar, and the smoking bar that is closed off from the rest of the place.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009