What chance will any women getting pregnant after a miscarriage when the partner does pull outs?

Okay, i had a miscarriage 3-4 months ago. I want to try again my husband is still a little nervous. when we do do our thing in the bedroom he always pulls it out. is there anyway i can still get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Um YES!! My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage in April a few years ago. By July I was pregnant again, and my SO was pulling out both times.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• absolutely you could get pregnant. The pull out method is not a form of birth control as their is pre-ejaculate. According to planned parenthood

"How Well Withdrawal Works
    Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use"

so therefore it doesn't work too well hon. If he wishes to avoid he needs to wrap it up.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 2:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• the chances of getting pregnant after a miscarriage while using the pull out method is the same as not having had a miscarriage and using the pull out method. And that method is not very effective.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hell yes, My 2 children are results of pull outs LOL. So it is very possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009