Since we're all talking about Baby Showers....

Some people register at more than one place right? So how do you do that? Do you put the same items on each registry or do you seperate them? And how do you go about deciding that? What if people aren't planning to shop at three different stores for you? lol
What if you end up with triples of everything, since your BRU registry isn't going to show that someone bought something off your Target registry, KWIM? I started a registry with BRU but I know the stuff at Target is cheaper, so some people will probably go there, but Target is further away, and BRU is right in town, so IDK... how do you decide???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you do multiple registries you don't put the same items on each. If you like a high chair at target put that on your target registry and take the high chair off of your babies r us registry.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• im registered at walmart.com because thats where the majority of the stuff is
    and vicaord.com ... which is a cord blood bank and people can donate money if they would like, but Im already signed into a contract 2150 dollars so either way i will be paying for it but they have a registry program so i though why not use it, even if I only get 5 dollars toward that its better than nothing

I at first had babies r us but then decided to cancel that one and make the official one walmart, because theres so many walmarts and its cheaper. where i live there is no BRU
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I registered using wishpot.com you can use multiple sites, stores etc and let people choose what they are getting then they can go to that store or order online
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 2:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I just dont use one. People usually dont follow them anyway.. I'd say just be happy with what you are getting. Its helping you take care of your baby and the more that you get, the less you have to buy
    d3vilbunny

Answer by d3vilbunny at 3:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I put the same things on my list for different stores. B/c if I get more then 1 they will let you return it. And I also added tons of different things.. I read in a baby mag. that its better to have too much and not get everything that was on your list then to not have enough and not get everything you really need
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I registered at Target, Babies R Us, and Amazon. The only thing I put on all three that was the same was the baby shampoo/wash and stuff like that, that I wanted. Mostly because I did not want J & J products and I was hoping people would see that and take the hint. Otherwise the things were different. The Amazon registry has stuff on there that the other two stores don't carry. Like cloth diapers, diaper covers, the car seat adapter for the stroller, etc.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009