Anyone have a first years breast pump-My sister gave me her old one, with no directions, and Im not sure I put it together right

It doesnt create a lach, and I dont feel any sucking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you should try to google it. Just put in The First Years Brest Pump (and either manual or electric) and then click on images at the top of the google page. Look at the pictures that come up and maybe you'll find yours. The website might tell you how to put it together, but if not, at least you'll know how it's supposed to look!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Ooh. You may have it put together correctly. But the First Years pump is known to be a problem. It's on my "pumps to avoid" list.

What are your pumping needs? The right pump depends on how much it really needs to be used.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009