where can i find a foyer table?

i want something to put in my entryway, all the other places i've lived have had a half wall right by the entry where i kept wallets, purses, etc...i'd like a small foyer table prefer w/a drawer that my husband can put his wallet on when he walks in, cell phones, that kind of thing. but all i can find are end tables, i want something thats at least 3/4 feet high that way its not bed over all the time to put something there...so what website or stores sell them? nothing expensive either, just something simple

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 2:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If you want to shop around a little, I've seen some small tall tables for that type of purpose at Burlington, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, HomeGoods, and other discount stores that get random pieces of furniture. I don't know if you have an Unclaimed Freight type store in your area, but that's a good place to look, too.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• look in yard sales and second hand shops too. my sister just got a really nice one with a mirror and and even a hideaway drawer for about $10 at a yard sale.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• If you have a Ross, check there.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• http://www.target.com/gp/search/191-3841519-0872202?field-keywords=table%20foyer&afid=google&CPNG=Furniture&LNM=table_foyer&LID=810509&ref=tgt_adv_XSGT0791
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Today I too am looking for a small, inexpensive foyer table, and the best in choices I've come across so far is on the JC Penny website. The prices are excellent - you can read other customers comments on what they bought near the bottom of the page - later I will be placing an order for a 42 inch long black foyer table with drawers in it. The reviews were excellent. Not just that, there are also chests suited to a foyer that you can look at that may be better in that they are higher. Anyway, this saves you a lot of driving around, wasting your time and gas, only to come home disappointed, or making do with something or overspending. I've bought curtains, towels, bathmats and other items from JC Penney and so far have been very pleased with my purchases. Have fun!
    Juditha

Answer by Juditha at 7:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009