how can one relax and wait while trying to get pregnant?

i have been told that if you are trying to get pregnant and cant get pregnant you need to relax and then before you know it it will happen. My cousin and I have been trying to pregnant for the past three months and nothing is happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry you should probably reword that last sentence. It sounds like you're trying to get pregnant with your cousin lol.
    I don't know. Try not to think about it. My mom and dad tried for 7 yrs to get pregnant, and they just figured they couldn't. Then when they stopped "trying", they got pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I wanna know a good way also! I have been TTC for 9 months with no go. I just found out I have PCOS which explains alot but its not always a no on getting preg with or without meds. So even just trying to get the meds to work and what not Im trying to get the idea of TTC out of my head for awhile but because I still have the thought of "it could still happen" I CANT! LOL!!!
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 4:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• sorry ya'll me and my husband are trying to conceive then my cousin and her husband are trying too. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• when u r trying to conceive n someone tells u to relax,u can get more depressed.
    try this out,join a laughing club.or just simply laugh for 15 min.good luck.
    saira2306

Answer by saira2306 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• my hubby and I have been TTC for over a year and a half... good luck trying to relax.! I heard that people miraculously become pregnant when they stop trying but when you have been trying for SOOOOO long, how can you not think about it? If you do find an answer to this question about how to relax, please fill me in on the secret (trust me, even yoga didn't work for me to relax )
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2009