Ideas for a baby room...

My husband is in the military and we are expecting our first child, when she is about 4 months old he will be deployed to Iraq, I want to find cute ways to bring, his dog tags, medals, and patches in her room, mostly so her daddy will feel better, but am having trouble figuring out someone cute for a girls room

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 3:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can have them framed. so each frame will have something different and leave one frame with a message from daddy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't know if you want to go THIS all out, but I found this, maybe you could just bring in a few items

http://www.decorating-kid-rooms.com/image-files/camobabybedding.jpg

Here's the link

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i was think something like the lady above me....but do it more girly. It doesn't have to all be camo. Try to make it Military related, but still try to keep it girrly.
    And for his dogg tags, frame them, so this way she can have them in her room when she gets older, without playing with them
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• they do make pink camo :))
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I would probably do whatever theme in the room that you want and then make a shadow box or something like that in colors that match and display them in that.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009