could i be pregnant?

I have started going pe alot more than normal. started craving food in general and started to feel nausous here and there. but my hubby has been doing pull outs. which brings up another question, when exactly would you say the pre ejactulation fluid comes out? cause my hubby pulls out and jacks off a few seconds sometimes pullout and then starts cumming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Pre-ejaculate can come out at any time. It's never a safe birth control method.
    Take a pregnancy test, those all sound like pregnancy symptoms to me. Especially the symptoms I had.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 3:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• pre-ejac. like pp said can come out at any time, also if your hubby didnt pee before having sex there might be that one little sperm in the pre-ejac so its really not a safe method.

If I were you I would wait til close to my period and take a preg. test. in the mean time, wrapping up may be best to prevent pregnancy if you are not already.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009