• In the Spotlight:

Kinda weird...need advise.

My BF wanted me to pour candle wax on his pennis at forplay and pinch his nipples during sex. It wasn't what I wanted to do, but I did it because he asked but not he wants me to do it all the time. I'm running out of patients with this crap. I think he might be gay. Do I leave him? What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• thats not a sign of a gay man... i dont think.

I would simply tell him it bothers u, if ur relationship is just sex then leave him, but if u actually care that should not be enough especially oif u havent communicated this to him yet
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• just because he does this does not make him gay...hes one of those people that like extra stimulation...or a pain person...to him it feels good...dont think him wierd for it...but you should explain to him that it does make you uncomfortable when you do it if it does...it wont hurt you to indulge him once in a while....BUT he should also respect your feelings and not expect it alot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Since when does kink=gay? Unless he also wants you to strap on 11 inches of joy and give him a Lola, he's not gay. Talk with him about his kink, see if you guys can compromise or something.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Some people just like kinky stuff. Obviously he's comfortable enough with you to ask you to do it. If he was gay, he wouldn't even be able to get it up for you anymore. Sometimes different things spice it up a little more. But definately ask him why he wants you to do this all of a sudden and just go from there.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 3:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• So...aside from what he asked you to do...what makes you think he is gay? I think you need to talk to him. Let him know that this isn't something you are comfortable doing. Maybe you two could talk about other fantasies that you BOTH have that you would BOTH be willing to do for each other. Maybe your guy is just a little kinkier than you are. It's ok. Everyone has different comfort levels when it comes to sex. Just be very clear with him what you will and will not do, so he won't continue to accidentally ask you to do things you aren't happy about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I ran out of patients with this kind of thing myself, so I told him to get his own jollies. I have kids, I don't have time to indulge this sort of perversion, anyone who can even concieve of this filth is clearly insane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• it's just a form of stimulation, it's not being gay. If it's not something you are in to then move on to someone else and let him find someone who enjoys his fetish

Answer by admckenzie at 3:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Assumptions that he is gay is wrong. If you do not enjoy the kinky things he likes then you probably aren't gonna stay together if that is what gets him off. I would be honest and upfront. I do not do everything I am told to do. If I don't like something I sure the hell don't do it. Not trying to be mean, but my DH can't make me do something I choose not to do. And if you two are only together for sex then maybe its time to move on to something new.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't understand the problem. You don't like sex with him because hot candle wax on hard weeners grosses you out, and you WONDER if you should leave? Trust me, hun, it doesn't get better from here. And you won't suddenly develop any patients no matter how clinically insane he is.
    clairandamjones

Answer by clairandamjones at 3:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Stick your finger up his butt. If he likes it, he's gay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009