BEST pump to get?

My SM asked if I need anything. I told her I needed a pump. She asked me which one. She also said don't worry about the price. Just needs to know which one and where is the best place to get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im breastfeeding right now,,, do not get a manual one/handheld. i have one like that from walmart and it hurts so bad,, we are saving up to get an electric one, go that route.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Medela Pump in Style
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• This is the one I have.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2901999&cp=3114382
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Different pumps work for different women, but go with an electric, I heard they're the best.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You're going to give birth to the best one ever made. :) OK I went with Avent hand held model. it got twice as much out as the electric one I rented from the hospital. Besides you never know if you'll always have access to electricity when you need to pump. Before deciding try to think realistically how much you will actually use it. Working eight hour day you might pump once while at work and baby will be there the rest of the time. Breast milk must be refrigerated also if you pump. Do you have access to the fridge?? if not the milk may go bad before it's used. Anything pumped in advance must be frozen or it will expire in three days or so in the fridge. Just some things to consider.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I am looking, too. I like the medela so far.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I just bought a Medela, everyone says they are the best pumps. Also you can read the reviews they seem to be the best. For a good deal try to find a new one on ebay
    tinazmail

Answer by tinazmail at 7:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Medela Pump in Style.
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 7:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009