A Much Cooler Vampire

Is anyone else way more excited about the upcoming (distant) movie "Dark Shadows" with Johnny Depp ass Barnabus Collins and Tim Burton directing than Twilight?

CrazyMom5480

Asked by CrazyMom5480 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oooh, I hadn't heard about that one, I've been excited about Alice in Wonderland though! Just saw the trailer for it.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• "Oooh, I hadn't heard about that one, I've been excited about Alice in Wonderland though! Just saw the trailer for it."

I'm pretty excited about that one, too. It looks really creepy! This Dark Shadows movie won't start filming until after he finishes the next POTC movie. They announced it at that Comic-Con, or whatever it's called. I loved the soap opera Dark Shadows. (I watched it on DVD.) I can't wait for the movie!
    CrazyMom5480

Answer by CrazyMom5480 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2009