In regards to a previous post..

Shaneagle777, NovemberLove, Cinnamon-mom.. I want to commend you for you words in a previous post. They were very moving, and upholding the true Christian ways. There was no hate that you spoke of, of people that are non-Christians, or homosexuals. Only love. Thank you all for that.
(as well as my non-Christians friends and homosexual supporting friends) for sticking up for themselves and their beliefs..

will you take the time to read their replies?

note: this post is in hopes that others will follow by example. The post is a harsh post and may offend some. So I am warning you now. But I'm asking that you read these girls answers. I will not tolerate bashing in this post.
link below

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 3:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank you for mentioning this hazel. I've read the responses of Shaneagle, Cinnamon-Mom and NovemberLove before and am always touched by their wisdom, respect and compassion. :-)
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• seems like the posts got deleted, because I'm not seeing them, but even on the first page other posters are referencing them
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• motherofanaries, yes, many were removed :-)

Thank you hazeldove :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm just commenting on the way these ladies handled it, and responded with such love, and respect.

:)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Thank you hazeldove for your sweet comments! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Those three women are what I believe Christianity should be. They are very wise and always uplifting in their responses. I wish more people were like these women.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• These 3 women are condoning sinful behaviors because they seek friendship. Plain and simple. Very sad in fact.
    There is nothing wrong with bloodbought and flowergirls comments. They stand on the firm foundation which is the Rock. They believe what the bible says and they do not walk lightly. kudos to them both. We need more like them.
    The only thing that I see you OP doing is going in and stirring up trouble and then starting this thread that is not even a question.
    Bloodbought closed her question it was not deleted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Thank you : )

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• lol Anonymous... I am not looking for friendship, if it happens great if not great. I also do not condone any sinful behavior but I will not be like the religious leaders who wanted to stone the adulterous woman , I want to be like Jesus who said in LOVE and PERFECT GRACE... where are those who wants to stone you, she said they have gone, he said neither will I stone you but I do say go and sin no more. It was His LOVE and COMPASSION that set her free .... stoning her would have destroyed her to death... Jesus' love brought her to life and set her free! Did you know Jesus never mentioned her sin in that passage, he only said go and sin no more. He never pointed to her sin and tore her apart.. the pharisees did that! He wasn't after that. He was after setting her free and to love her to life! Its not about not condoning sin but about bringing people into life with Christ... eternal life!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2009