amusement parks and babies

We are going to an amusement park in a week, our 2 month old is going, so are the grandparents so they can watch her on rides, how do I keep her cool?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Travel

• I did that when mine was a couple months old. I put her in her stroller and then attached a blanket over the shade to the tray. I used a thin blanket so it kept her shaded but was breezy at the same time. Just try to keep her in the shade as much as posible.
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 3:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• why would you take a 2 month old on rides??
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• not taking her on rides, they will watch her while we ride ride with the other kids...geez I am not an idiot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i think you should prob leave her with her grandparents at home the amusement park is no place for a baby think of how uncof she will be would you like to sit in a stroller all day just with some shade or be in a nice firm matress with a/c and no noice with food available when needed not untill some one can find a nice place to sit ? not trying to be mean but i just dont think its a good idea
    nanysmommy

Answer by nanysmommy at 1:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Babies are comfortable most any place you put them.. Strollers are no exceptions.. My son actually preferred to sleep in his stroller when he was younger as his stroller is EXTREMELY comfortable with tons of padding. Also, just because you are out and about doesn't mean you can't feed a child when they are hungry. I'm sure the child isn't going to be wanting to eat the entire day. If the child needs to eat there are a million and one benches around amusement parks to sit if it does come down to the child wanting to eat right then and there. (this is in response to nanysmommy)

As for the OP, a thin receiving blanket draped over the stroller should be fine enough. Also dress her lightly.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2009