Getting custody even temporary

Okay my SOs aunt is pretty screwed up now. She has three kids, ones leaving for college, well just left, the other one is gone for the summer shes 15 i believe (she just got them back, she didnt raise them)..and she has a 5 year old. The five year old has witnessed some AWFUL things and had to deal with no electricity, no food off and on, and an array of BS. Well a week ago the ladies SO beat the crap out of her (this isnt a first), but he put her in the hospital, she had to get stiches, and the 5 year old was around. MY SOs mom came down and took the 5 year old back with her, but after going down to visit the aunt yesterday, she let the man back home. my SOs mom cant keep the girl when school goes back, and were not in the PERFECT situation to do so, but i WANT to sooo bad, i want that poor child out of that situation!? his aunts face is all scared up and she has men livin in the home, i wnat her kids!? what would u do!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would do everything in my power to get the child. Even if that means working two jobs. I feel sooo sorry for the little kid! Sending hugs your way!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i would go to child protective services, and maybe since your family you could get the children. i would do whatever it takes, you never know, you could be saving the kids lives by getting them outa there!
    mamamia431

Answer by mamamia431 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2009