how soon after?

I think I may slowly be losing my mucus plug...but I'm only 31 weeks. How soon after losing your mucus plug does labor start? Can it be a long time? I'm having quite a bit of braxton hicks, no pattern to them but they do get pretty intense. For the past week or so they have been worse than usual.

Another question, how can you tell if you are dilating? Is there a certain feeling or do you not even notice it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you dont go into labor, and your plug can grow back thats what happen to me. drink more water
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• with my 3rd son, i lost my plug at around 32 wks. i felt like he was going to fall out because he dropped so low. there was A LOT of pressure down there, but i did not give birth until i was 381/2 weeks. good luck.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• with this last pregnancy I lost alot of it at the beginning of 33weeks and didnt have him till 38 1/2 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2009