What do you think about Jon from Jon & Kate +8?

I mean at first I kinda understood because the way Kate treated him why he left. But now it just seems like he wants to be a man whore. I mean every time you see a pic of him hes with a different girl. Meanwhile Kate's with the kids. I feel bad for her now. Anyway I think he's a a** now.

sylvia559

Asked by sylvia559 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I always thought her attitute towards him was justified because he never did anything to help her. If I had 8 kids under 10 and had no help from my DH id be pissed at him all the time too. I Never saw him really help her without her having to ask him 17 times
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with Anon. He was a lazy asshole. Now hes just a manwhoreing asshole. I never liked him. I always knew something was going to happen. I guess I "saw this coming".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I believe in America you'd say "Douche" for what we say (in Ireland) - "complete and utter feckin' eedjit".
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 3:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i always just thought she was snippy because he seemed out of the loop and she constantly had to remind him of stuff. But all couples have their issues in some way

but I think jon is just ridiculous. I used to think wow he really tries his best, but now he's a d-bag and I feel sorry that he's having this early mid life crisis because his kids have to suffer from it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i felt the same way...at first i thought she was a completely OCD and kinda harsh.....but i think he is going through a midlife crisis now, and hopefully one day he will wake up and regret the choices he made.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Woop 559!

Haha FresYES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree too. I used to HATE the show because I thought Kate was a bitch, but as I watched reruns of the older episodes, it's like she had a 9th kid, that was an adult. I kind of think maybe he didn't want to end up with that many kids, but just never thought they'd get 8 with the in vitro (or whatever they did.) Mid life crisis much?
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with the above answers....Jon is such an embarrassment to his family..Does he REALLY think that his oldest two girls don't hear all these stories about him?? They go to school , they go to the grocery store with Kate, I mean come on already. Could he hurt them any worse????
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Jon is a gigantic embarrassment, he is a man child, I can't even stand the sight of him anymore. Like others said, sure I thought Kate was tough, she had to be, I always like her though,
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I always used to really like Jon, I watched the show primarily for him and his reaction to Kate. Now he has just turned into a selfish embarassment to his family, with no respect for his soon-to-be ex-wife and children. He is going all around the world with young girls, dressing like a teenager and just purchased a 1,000 sqaure foot bachelor pad in Manhattan, certainly not enough room for 8 kids! It is a shame that these two that were so big on church and their relationship with God didn't care enough to focus on their own relationship. This whole show and the media coverage surrounding has opened up a can of worms with my 9 year old, wondering what divorce is and worried if that will happen to her mom and dad. Possibly we can use Jon and Kate as a teaching tool and not the circus that is has become!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009