allergic maybe.....

last night my son was eating a bottle of similac and the top came off and poured all over him. well today when i was changing his clothes he has a rash on his chest where the formula spilt on him.. should i quit giving that to him? if it made him break out it cant possibly be good to eat right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• dont panic yet....the rash could be from numerous things....plus most babies take a week to show an allergic reaction to anything...thats why they tell you when you start feeding them jar food to only start on one flavor every week....
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It might just be from getting wet. My daughter get little red speckles on her chin and cheeks when she drools too much. If you are worried that it might be a rash go ahead and take her to her doctor...better safe than sorry:)
    Sophia_L

Answer by Sophia_L at 4:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with PP. My son used to get moisture rashes all the time. But if you're worried, ask the dr, can't hurt.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 7:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009