TTC and Need A Little Help

I asked this question late last night so hopefully I will get some responses on here since it's the day. Ok so here is my story. My husband and I are TTC for baby #2. I had mirena in for a little over a year and had it taken out July 16. I got my period the 18th until the 22nd. This is the first period I've had since I got my mirena put in. My husband and I have had sex at least 4-5 times since the 22nd. My question is when should I be ovulating? My periods have always been pretty regular I think. Before with baby #1 I "think" if the calculations were correct I got pregnant the last wednesday of April before. Would that mean my best ovulation day would have been July 29th? I've read the info on signs of when you are ovulating but I don't seem to notice a discharge or anything. So should I be ovulating between July 28th and August 3rd? Is that right?. Help please. I am soo anxious to get pregnant. Thanks

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 4:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What I did when my DH and I were ttc our second is I kept track of the first day I got my period and then I put the date into an online ovulation calender.
    It figured out the best days to ttc and we totally scored on the first try!

http://www.ovulation-calendar.net/

I didn't do anything like taking my temperature or looking for signs of ovulation. I just said "Ok, we need to do it on this day." and we did...I'm due next week.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009