I think my bf is cheating on me with my friend- what should I do?

ok so my bf n me ahve been 2gether for over 2 yrs n have a 1 yr old boy 2gether. i finaly lost the baby wieght n got onto shape and he still isn't that atracted to me at all. i thought it was cuz he doesnt like overwieght grils which is why i lost all that wieght but he still doesnt want to do you know what with me anymore and its embaressing. then i find a email on his computer from a friend of mine that sez she had a great time with him n cant wait to see him again can they meet soon. i cofronted him about it n all i get is a big excuse then a big fight then he says he is breaking me up with me an its my fault for being so suspisious n not trusting him or nothing. now it hink that he is cheating with this girl n this is why he is breaking up with me. i dont want to end my relatioship we are sposed to get married next summer n i have no idea what to do. hes still living here n says he loves me i'm confused can anyone help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• id think he's cheating more so because there is a woman writing him. I'd dump his trick ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Kick him OUT! He's getting so defensive and trying to twist it around to say it's your fault because you CAUGHT HIM RED HANDED! If he seriously cares about you and wants to be with you he'll get the message when you tell him to leave and straighten out his act. If not, then he's not the kind of guy you want to be with anyway. Baby or no baby, whether you love him or not, you deserve better than the way he's treating you right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• If he is cheating on you with her, I'd learn some new tricks and rock his world then kick his butt to the curb, but that's just me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Leave his ass! He is a liar and cant stand up to his mistakes. once a cheater always a cheater. i agree with answer 2.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• TAKE YOUR KID AND WALK AWAY!! YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT NO GOOD LIAR!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• If he's breaking up with you I wouldn't be ordering the wedding gown. I think that says it all, doesn't it? He wants his freedom and isn't ready to settle down. Don't have more children with him until he figures it all out. Sometimes men don't want a woman after she lets herself get pregnant. She's not fun to him anymore so it's not about the weight. You should have just enjoyed him and had a great time THEN get married THEN discuss children but nope you had to screw it up and now here you sit with a kid and a bf doing your gf bc she's probably fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• PP, that's harsh.

OP, it's time to walk away. You and your son deserve better than his lies and cheating. He is not good enough to marry - believe me, divorces are expensive. Better to kick his ass to the curb now for free than to pay good money for it later.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 6:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• FYI anon 5:38, this same thing can happen in a marriage just as easily. Just because you're married doesn't mean you are automatically excused from something like this happening. In fact, It happens to A LOT of MARRIED people. It's not her fault and she didn't screw it up. Some men are just selfish pigs, and unfortunately, some women end up with them. There's more women in this world than there are men, so it's bound to happen.
    Op, If I were you, I'd leave him. You got yourself in to shape, now get your mind on the right track and find you someone who will appreciate, love and enjoy you and your child. There are better men out there than that, and you deserve better. Get over this guy, kick him out and find one worth keeping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I had the same problem One time my babys father had this girl number under a mans name to fool me and then I checked his text messages and the girl said the samething "THANKS I HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT" . He use to critized me too telling me I was so skinny with no body, so I decided to get a Boob Job. But guess what? No matter how much we try to change or how much we confront him or punch him he WILL NOT STOP CHEATING. We still have the same problem till this day and its been 4 years, AND ITS NOT WORTH IT. All the stress just makes you look older.
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 7:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Run, run away as fast as you can. Once a cheater always a cheater. If you suspect he's cheating he probably is. He will say what ever he has to get out of it. Take your child and move out asap. Think long and hard about the relationship and good lord do not marry him. Do you want your child to grow up and think it's ok to cheat on there SO? If you stay and he will cheat again it is only a question of how long before he does. You will be teaching your child that it's ok to behave in that manner. I left because I didn't want my children thinking that it was accepatable. They are grown now an guess what dear daddy had not changed and it disgusts them now bcause they were raised to know that it was not acceptable behavior. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009