What are you guys reading?

I just finished The Kite Runner and also finished A Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. i have to say, both are excellent books and I recommend both of them.

What is everyone reading these days?

megan.demoy2003

Asked by megan.demoy2003 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Currently halfway through Tom Brokaws book "BOOM" talking about the 60's".
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• WOW!!! i used to love to read. My fav.books are by James Patterson, with the character Alex Cross. I have not read a full book for a long time. The last book i read was The Memory Keepers Daughter. It was excellent, and it touched me since i have a 3yr. old son with Down Syndrome. It took me a very long time to read because i am too busy with 3 boys ages 4, 3 and 15 months. By the time they go to bed, i am ready too.LOL
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series for the umpteenth time...I'm between fantasy books right now, waiting for one to come out in November. Otherwise, I fill my time up with audio books on neurobiology and brain development; and currently also reading The Emotionally Intelligent Workplace along with another book about raising emotionally intelligent children; and trying to do some reading on Parish consultative bodies for my Social Concerns Commission....
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Seeds of Destruction (very scary)

http://www.buzzflash.com/store/items/1773

Answer by rkoloms at 4:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The Witching Hour (Anne Rice)... almost finished, it's very good.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The Portable Atheist-Christopher Hitchens, et al.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• just finished - when engulfed in flames (david sederas --sp?) but i have to recommend "the color of water." great story!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I recently read The Snow Queen by Mercedes Lackey, it's one in a series, most of her books are in series and I am totally addicted to reading almost all of her books.

I often take an aside and read Anne Rice as well.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm rereading the Harry Potter series, too. I've only read the first two books once each so I decided to go back and reread them all. I finished the first one in a couple days and I'm half way through Chamber of Secrets. The first time I read it I got through it in a day and a half. I can't concentrate on reading any more.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My own novel. :O) I've read everything else here, and not ready to start cycling back through it all just yet.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009