sex

so during the pregnancy til like the last month and by then i didnt want sex at all. well now my son is 11 days old and i know im suppose to wait 6 weeks to have sex but do you really have to? i have a c-section so does it really matter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well I had a c-section as well and I think we probably had sex after the 2 week home or something like that. All I know is it was def befrore the 6 weeks.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i'd wait a little longer, like 4 weeks. if you had any dilation etc..you can still get an infection, and with the c-section, it would really hurt alot if you tried to have sex right now. even if you tried diff positions you are still using muscles there..with my first c-section we waited about 4 1/2 weeks and it still hurt, heck it still hurt sometimes months later. so i'd wait....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• After both my sections I waited maybe 2 weeks.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 4:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I would wait until your bleeding slows down. After My first I waited a month. PP is right about introducing infection, so make sure you urinate before and after sex, and that your partner's hands and penis have been washed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I waited like a week..
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i agree with anon and if you dont wait then PLEASE PLEASE use protection!!!!!
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 4:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I think I waited a week or so, but I did not have a c-section. I did have episiotomy stitches but with a c-section I wouldn't chance it.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 6:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• it is very likly u can get prego becouse ur body has all the hormones.i would wait if i was u.ur gonna be with that guy for a very long time,there are other ways to have fun.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i waited 3 or 4 weeks i dont remember exactly and we used protection and i didnt get an infection..oh and i was done bleeding.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 2, 2009