Electing Obama was about...

Making history. Not necissarily about making a better future. We are S.O.L.(shit out of luck) now aren't we?

What was it about to you? Your opinions? And yes I'm going anonymous because I don't want hate mail for speaking my opinion on the subject.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• History would have been made regardless of who won the election.

Palin would have been the first female VP.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes and we still woulda been shit out of luck. Maybe. Sometimes I wonder. But even still...we didn't have very good options this past election year, did we?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• and now we all will pay the price.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I sometimes believe this. A lot of people got caught up in the hype. The man was like a celeb. I just hope we will keep our heads above water for four years, and get him out of there!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I so look foward to the presidental primaries!

godzgirl21

Answer by godzgirl21 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Many voted for Obama because they hated Bush. They did not realize Obama would simply expand what Bush had started and make things worse. Things will look better for a while and actually improve but at some point we will have to pay the piper on all this money Obama and Bush have spent. Obama especially he spent in three months what Bush did in 8 years. Obama kept the Patriot Act he has added to bailouts and created new ones. We are all screwed.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't think we have four years before everything crumbles. Even if we do make it who ever comes next is going to have one massive mess to fix. If things do get worse and things my DH says is true we are moving to move to Canada. I just hope he is very wrong!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Going to move is what I meant
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• History...period.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm happy with Obama. That makes me the odd woman out of this conversation, but there it is.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 6:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2009