baby girl name

I am having so much trouble picking a girls name!! i have arianna marie right now, but i wanted to pick a few and then decide when she comes. i only have a week til my due date and i'm stressing out about it LOL. i also like evelyn, which was my grandmother's name. i also thought of arianna evelyn but the last name is 3 syllables and thought that may be too long. i don't know. i like both arianna and evelyn.. any suggestions? or any other sweet baby names you've heard of recently that arent as common as sophia and ava?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Personally, I love Evelyn and think it is head and shoulders above Arianna.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I really like the names you have picked out,especially arianna evelyyn. If i have a girl her name will be Mariah josephine. my great-grandmas name was Josephine and my mom's name is mary. I think keeping family names is great, esp. the middle names. I kind of like to keep babys first name her own. By the way i have 3 boys and would love to have a girl.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• my baby girl is going to be abbey taylor

i dont know how these kids learn to spell their names these days, must take them forever to write them out lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I named my daughter in 2007 Laila, and u can spell it Layla too. not alot of people have that name. Everytime i tell them her name their like, thats so cute and pretty and they really like that name
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My oldest DS was going to be Arianna Rose. I like Evelyn, too! Maybe nn Evie? I don't think Arianna Evelyn would be too much for a 3 syllable last name at all! It's very pretty & I am all about family names.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 6:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• im adout to have a boy but if he was gonna be a girl i picked neveah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Stephanie is a good name. So is Alicia, Alexia, or Marissa.
    wwe_mommy_8

Answer by wwe_mommy_8 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• when I see my baby, I know what to name them. I am also pregnant with a girl and I like the names Julianna, Jenna, Sara, and Julian. I heard boys can have Julian as a boy's name too but it sounds so cute when a girl is named that. Hope these names help! (btw, everyone in my family has a name that starts with J).
    pruden5956

Answer by pruden5956 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• my babys name is going to be bella aletta baker =] honestly i like arianna evelyn that sound really beautiful =] and u should stress too much on the name!! my friend didnt choose a name for her baby till she had to get her birth certificate haha
    wickedclownmomi

Answer by wickedclownmomi at 8:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009