anyone got found high chairs for cheap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes, $25 - it was on sale from $50...at target, that was the best deal yet. it's great for our toddler. check target out.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Both high chairs Ive had were hand me downs. The first high chair was a restaraunt style chair, that my friend found at a consignment store. I loved having my LO right at the table with us :~) When I had to return that chair, I recieved another one--ask around! Ask your family and friends to ask their coworkers. My second one is a really nice finished wood high chair that is fairly old, but in near perfect condition. It matches my kitchen table perfectly :)

Check craigslist, freecycle, and local consignment shops after you ask around.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009