Why do white people have black kids these days?

Everywhere I go I see white people (both young and middle aged) with black children these days. Why is this? Are white people suddenly having children that come out black? And how come I never ever see black people with white children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• It's called adoption. Many families who adopt choose to adopt from other countries because it's cheaper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Are you angered by the fact that white people have black children. And for white women the black gene usually dominates the white. And adoption is a good reason. And I know manny black people with white kids
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• NEXT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• get over it. It's called family.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 5:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Your white hood is showing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Am I angered? Um no, I'm not angered but I am proud of my heritage and since the white race is in danger of becoming the minority as of 2050 which is 10 years sooner than they had originally expected, I would just like to see as many white children with white parents as I see black children with black parents. This is nothing to get hostile about. Why do people become so angered by any type of question that involves the black race?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• does it matter?
    Anonymous

• Obviously it matters or I wouldn't have asked. Does it matter to you? If not, feel free to skip along to the next question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• are we talking about celebrities? i would never adopt outside my race but its only cause i dont want my kid to feel like the odd one i would want my kid to fit in and for noone to look at my child different,but i dont care what others are doing,
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Why is the sky blue? Why do men have nipples? Why are you asking a question that would come from a 5 year old child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2009