Wishing for a joke?

This is pretty cute

I say all those who voted Obama should be the first one's to have to pay for all his spending spree power grab mess.

Parking Tickets*

The other day I went downtown to run a few errands. I went into the local Coffee shop for a snack. I was only there for about 5 minutes, and when I came out, there was this cop writing out aparking ticket. I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break'? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. His sensitivity annoyed me, so I called him a 'Nazi.' He glared at me and then wrote out another ticket for having worn tires. So I proceeded to call him a 'doughnut eating Gestapo...' He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he wrote a third ticket when I called him a moron in blue. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I talked back to him the more tickets he wrote.

continued...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 5:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Personally, I didn't really care. I came downtown on the bus, and the car that he was putting the tickets on had one of those bumper stickers that said, *'Obama '08.'* I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. The doctor tells me that it's important for my health....

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LMAO!!! OMG, that was too funny!!!!
    MommyToAly429

Answer by MommyToAly429 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Good one! LMAO!!
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• HA!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• That was really mature!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hmmmm....note to self.....must try this! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I love it!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• HAHA good idea.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• That was funny : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• That was really rude to do just cause you didn't like the persons bumper sticker. What if the person couldn't afford all those tickets?
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009