Ointment ??

My son has a little rush ... Sometimes it looks like it heat rash but than maybe also because he has try skin also, than I do not know... He gets some on his arms too... HE is chunky too so he sweats alot...
Now what kind of OINTMENT can I put on him and face and body both??Witch one will not harm??

Please let me know ..
THANK U

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• do you think it could be ezcema? I use Aquaphor for my son who has bad dry skin. it is safe for kids and can be used on the face. Did you call your Pediatritian? Maybe you can use hydrocortizone.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I like to use lanolin cream. You can get tubes in any baby section. The Lansinoh brand comes in a little purple tube. It is made for the nipples of breastfeeding moms, and completely safe for children to ingest. It costs about $8 a tube in CT, but is soooo worth it! It is totally natural, and works really well on rashes, irritated bums, cracked nipples, and chapped cheeks in the winter time. Don't let the price throw you off--a little goes a long way.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• lotions i use sometimes is eveeno dry skin, i also use protrolum jelly for under and in her rolls.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009