What creative things do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I write. I do crafts. I do a lot of recycling type crafts. And I make over 80 different types of animals out of pipe cleaners...and I dress them. Most are a little over an inch tall.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 5:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i love to bake and create unusual and creative things car shaped cakes with candy decor. my daughter loves them!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I am afraid I am not very creative! I enjoy buying from those who are, though!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 6:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nothing lately because I'm so busy caring for my infant granddaughter who lives with me, being a full time college student, and caring for my home.
    When I used to have the time, and when I get some time in the future, I love to do cross stitch, needlepoint, crewel stitch, and sewing - little girl's dresses mostly.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Photography is a big hobby of mine. And photoshop. But I don't make unrealistic changes, I just correct errors and lighting and adjust colors. I also sketch, write poetry, and draw with the kiddies.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009