What are good uses for diaper boxes and soda bottles?

Not together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• idk i throw the boxes away and soda bottles here have a ten cent deposit so i take em back to get money!
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You could recycle them.

Make a fort with the boxes, bird feeders with the bottles.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 5:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I use diaper boxes for storage. You could also glue some poster board to the outside of them then decorate the poster board. Use them to organize your LO's toys. You could use the bottles to make bird seed feeders or use them to store small things like screws, nuts, bolts, etc.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Check with the schools for the bottles especially, our teachers wanted them for crafts.

Answer by Bmat at 6:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i put old baby clothes in the diaper boxes. depending on how old your kids are, you can half way fill the soda bottle with sand and make sure lids are glued tight. use them as bowling pins!!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Keeping diapers and sodas in, obviously.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'm using diapers boxes to store my granddaughter's outgrown clothing and other baby items in. I line them with plastic first so bugs and moisture won't get in. I'm trying to keep one box for each size and marking them so when future grandchildren come along things will be easier to find.

For our one serving water bottles we just rinse them out, fill them 1/3 full of water and place in the freezer overnight. When the girls want to take a bottle of water to school or to an event, they take out the iced bottle, fill it the rest of the way with water, and their water stays cold all day as the ice melts.

For large soda bottles, we would just put them in the recycling bin, but I know some people cut them a certain way to use as scoops or as bird feeders. We don't buy soda so I don't know.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009