• In the Spotlight:

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

I am seriously considering buying this DVD, but only if it is worth it. I have heard lots of wonderful things about it and I was wondering what your opinion is???

KlousMomi

Asked by KlousMomi at 5:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I go to the gym at least 4 times a week with 30-45 min. cardio and 30-40 min of weights. I bought this vidoe and it only lasts a little over 20 minutes and it kicks my butt! I have only done it a couple times but my legs are sore the next day. I think it would work if you stick to it!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 5:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'm curious too! I really like her! I hope someone posts about it!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 5:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Its pretty vigirous for a begginner, Id say..., but very well worth it.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:16 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am sure it would burn a lot of calories and help you get into shape if you stick with it, but my problem w/ Jillian Michaels is that her workouts aren't fun at all and I have a really hard time getting motivated to do them. It's sort of just a drill-sergeant type of thing. I have some of her workouts on my Comcast On-Demand, and I will do them every now and then for a change of pace. I like to work out hard, but prefer something a bit more fun. Turbo Jam is my favorite aerobic workout. It's very challenging if you want it to be, but there are lots of modifications too if you're just starting out. The cheesy music is fun--a lot of songs you actually know from back in the day--and the workouts go by quickly. I've done a ton of different types of DVD's by various instructors, and T-Jam is by far the best, IMO.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009