Implantation Bleeding

How soon after your period can you have implantation bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had implantation bleeding, but was not actually bleeding but wiped some pink discharge when I went to the bathroom twice, and that was almost 5-7 days before I actually tested, and 5 days before my missed period. It came out positive, but that was last october, I have my baby now, lol thank god hes out haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yup, mine was similar to anon.
    About a week or two before I found out I was pregnant (which was today...) lol. But, with my son, it was the same as well. Then I had it again at around 12 weeks, which was bizarre. Dark brown. Doc said I was perfectly fine. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• When I wiped it was REALLY light pink. AF went from July 14th-19th. Is it possible to have bleeding that soon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ANON here from first answer, my period was October 5th then and the implantation bleeding was like 2 1/2 weeks after my last period I guess and then I must have tested at like the end of the month. But I said it was 5 days before I would have had my next period so find out when ur next period is and then go back 5 days to see what date that is u could have tested on and then see. When did u wipe this pink stuff or blood??? TODAY?? then it might be possible, and try to test 5 days before ur missed period or just wait till u miss ur period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ANON :21; Yes it was today when I wiped the pink stuff. My husband and I werent planning on having any more kids. I want one more but he doesnt want anymore. Not sure how to tell him if I am tho. Gonna try not to stress about it till i know for sure. Thanks for all your help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2009