with all honesty... has anyone ever had a....

brizillian butt lift... in which the surgeon transfers the fat from other parts of your body into your booty

or do you know someone who had one done.... im interested in getting a brizillian butt lift.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• cant say i have the flat butt prob but i do want a tummy tuck to get rid of my stretch marks lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOVE YOUR BODY THAT WAY THAT GOD MADE IT! i AM SOOO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE ANOREXIC LITTLE BITCHES ON TV, IN MAGAZINES AND EVERY WHERE ELSE WE LOOK IN THE MEDIA THAT MAKE US NORMAL, BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY WOMEN HAVE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS OF OURSELVES AND OUR BODIES AND LOOKS. WHAT ARE WE TEACHING OUR DAUGHTERS? THAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING, GO AHEAD, GET IT NIPPED AND TUCKED. AND WHAT ABOUT OUR SONS? MAKING THEM INTO THE ASSHOLES THAT ONLY HIT ON THE "PRETTY" GIRLS WHO TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT?! AND REALLY, WHERE IS YOUR OWN SELF RESPECT THAT YOU WANT TO UNDERGO SUCH A SERIOUS AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SURGERY FOR A BETTER ASS?!!!?!!!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 8:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with clhadley, but without all the cursing :~) Learn to love your body, and teach your children that it is important to know their self worth
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Got to love how those who tell you to love your body for it came from God, have the worst language of anyone. Great role model!! Hummm.

But to answer the question. No I never heard of it, and I do how ever think the body in which God gave us is beautiful but def. changes after children. and it is so your prerogative to do with it as you wish!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and she obviously sees that she wants a bigger back side..
    GL if you do get it done!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes, I do curse. I'm human. It infuriates me that women are made to believe that they need surgery to better themselves or their self-confidence. Personally, do what you want, if you do go through with the surgery, go for it. It is your right as a woman, if you have the money to do, do what you want. But, just look at it from all the angles. What kind of an example would you be setting for your kids, as stated earlier. And is that going to really make you feel better about yourself? Maybe, if that's what tickles your fancy....also, check into the risks involved. As for ANONYMOUS....I am a GREAT ROLE MODEL....I teach my children to be themselves and to love who they are and not to let anyone put them down. Do I go around dropping "F" bombs around the house or using the Lord's name in vain? NO...I'm sorry if you're so proper that you have never cursed before. So, before you lay judgment on me....check yourself at the door.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 10:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I haven't but now I am interested.
    For those of you that say love your body, ....if we choose to do something surgically to our bodies it doesn't need to mean we don't love ourselves. That is a cop out for "don't do ANYTHING to change your bodies."
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Susie...I agree...ok, maybe I was a tad harsh...bad day yesterday. But let me say it this way, if you're unhappy about your body, do something about it, if that's what will make you feel better. I guess I'm old fashioned and think that you can do most things with good exercise. Jessica Simpson, for example...in Dukes of Hazzard, did extensive training JUST to build up her toush. I just think that surgery is a cop out for being lazy. If Anonymous wants to go get a butt lift, by all means, do it, but the post was "in all honesty...." So, I was being honest.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009