Has anyone heard of Pink Papaya?? or Thirty-one???

looking for a home based bussiness to start... any ideas

Kathieh2o

Asked by Kathieh2o at 6:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• My stepmother works with Thirty-One, I dont know much about it but she makes good money at it.

Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 6:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• nope never heard of em
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have not heard of either one. I am an independent rep with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. If you are interested you can check out my website at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I work from home with a business I recently started and I love what I do. I know a lot of other small businesses have a ton of high fees and stuff but we don't. With our company we offer a free website, training, and a personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. Everything with this business just made sense to me! If you want more information go to my website and check it out www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I work from home with a business I recently started and I love what I do. I know a lot of other small businesses have a ton of high fees and stuff but we don't. With our company we offer a free website, training, and a personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. Everything with this business just made sense to me! If you want more information go to my website and check it out www.workathomeunited.com/heathers if not good luck, maybe you will end up on top.
    nakoal87

• what is the pink papaya? Thirty-one?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 8:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Hi, I work with Pink Papaya! What would you like to know?
    My customers and I love their products, the training & support I received was fantastic, they have 4 levels of recruitment to suit your budget and one of the most generous commissions in the business! I invite you to visit www.pinkpapayaparties.com/lturton for more details on their products or joining my team. My email address is also there if you'd like to ask me anything else. Hope this helps you! lyn
    albagirlz

Answer by albagirlz at 8:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'm a consultant with Thirty-One.  I would love to answer any questions you may have.  My website is www.31BeautifulBags.com and my email is leighanne@31beautifulbags.com.  Look forward to sharing all the possibilities that await you and your family.

CandleQueen82

Answer by CandleQueen82 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009