Do you have a kids show that you simply cannot stand?

It can be any kids show. I'd like to know your reasons as well.

I personally cannot stand Max and Ruby because little Max gets away with everything all the time. What good is my child learning from this show? She's learning to be devious and that she should get her way all the time.

I'm not fond of Yo Gabba Gabba, but I don't "hate" it anymore. At least even though it's creepy it's not really so very bad.

WillDoDa

Asked by WillDoDa at 6:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't stand Max and Ruby! Ruby is always bitching and whining "But Max" and he is always getting away with everything.

I also can't stand LazyTown. It irritates me to no end.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• sid the science kid is so, so awful to me.

i actually adore lazytown... *blush* that bing bang song is my ring tone!!!!!!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The only complaint I have about a few of the shows my daughter watches, are that they get repetitive. Like Mickey Mouse, Pooh, Handy Manny. They're all great shows, but when you hear their little theme songs and "Oh Toodles!" being shouted every morning it gets annoying. lol
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Caillou. That kid whines all the time.

Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 7:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• "Jumpy jump jump jump jump jump, jumpy jump jump, JUMP JUMP JUMP!"
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hip Hop Harry, Max and Ruby, Cailou and Suite Life of Zack and Cody!!
    CamillaMommy

Answer by CamillaMommy at 7:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ugh, i despise spongebob!! and my DH tivos it for the 3 yr old.... i cant stand it.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Lazytown--it's creepy. Make way for Noddy--it makes me want to bang my head against the wall.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I used to HATE caillou... I LOVE lazy town... I will not allow my son to watch TotalDrama Island or 6teen, and I'm not too fond of Spongebob either. Yet I like Billy and Mandy, and I LOVE chowder
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• All the disney channel shows. I hate how parents are portrayed as big ignorant goons and the kids mouth off to them because they are big ignorant goons. Then the laugh track goes off like it is so funny and clever.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2009