would u?

My BF wants me to get a boob job bcause he say he dont like flat girls but i cant aford one but his freind say he knows a doc who does them cheap but i have to go in a motel and the doc will do it there help what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• NOOOO!!! If you want to have a surgery go somewhere legit! And if it is that important to your boyfriend tell him to pay for it! Do not put your health at risk for that!
    griffismommy

Answer by griffismommy at 7:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You may want to give serious thought to the relationship. It would be a bad idea to get surgery on the cheap.

Answer by Bmat at 7:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• A motel room to have surgery?!?! Are you kidding me? You need to kick your boyfriend to the curb. If boobs are that important to him that he wants you to risk your health, why did he start dating you in the first place? He sounds like a selfish, shallow, jerk.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Motel boob job? Thats called "Shots", its a black market INJECTION that can kill you if the needle touches the wrong part in your body, they usually do it with HOME DEPOT CILICON. And they start desolving the 1st day and they don't last long, and if anything happens you cant reach them because they usually come from out of town and leave after they do there job. I have a Boob Job and I SAVED UP the money and did it the RIGHT WAY, I have Saline Water which means if anything goes wrong it will just come out when I PEE, so please go to a NORMAL DOCTOR cause your life will be in DANGER.
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 7:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No, no, no, no!!! Don't do it. Why would you have a major surgery for someone who is only your boyfriend anyway? If he doesn't like "flat" girls, tell him to pay for it or to go find someone else.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hell no....this is crazy.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 7:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Tell him to get the "doctor" to give him some ass impants at the same time and watch him change his mind faster than Britney washes her crotch.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• you don't sound stupid so don't act stupidly. Tell him to go get the hack job done on himself at the motel. No reputable dr will do major surgery in a motel!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No I am so sorry but surgery is not something you want to get for a bargin. You want the best surgeon possible. Second tell your boyfriend to kiss your ass. If doesn't like you the way you are then why did he start dating you in the first place. PLEASE!!! DO NOT risk your health and you life because a man doesn't like small boobs.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• " Tell him to get the "doctor" to give him some ass impants "

LOL HAHA

katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009