Please Pray

A few days ago, I posted this:
My mom first suspected that my sister was pregnant early last November when she passed out. Well, my sister is pregnant, but the early ultrasound placed her due date at September 6.
Two days ago, my sister bled a little and was in the hospital with contractions. She's dilated to 3 cm and her cervix is very thin, but the baby is not head down. She was sent home and put on bed rest.
Is it possible that her due date is wrong and her baby is due earlier than expected???

Now, my sister is back in the hospital 4 cm dilated and fully effaced. She's having bad contractions. Her doctor is out of town so they're calling the on call doc. They were gonna do an ultrasound on Monday to check on the baby, but Christi didn't make it that long. They're trying to stop the labor and mom's going to ask the on call doc to order an ultrasound.
I'm really worried.

allans_girl

Asked by allans_girl at 7:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I promised her I'd be there. We're leaving Monday to drive back there, but that's still 2 days away. She wasn't supposed to have that baby this early!!!
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 7:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I will be praying for her. Yes, the due date could be wrong. I hope that everyone gets through this and that there will be a healthy baby.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 7:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Well, they aren't going to do the ultrasound. The doctor is afraid that if the baby is big enough (say, 6 pounds) and he lets her go through with labor, it might not be as ready if they can get her to wait. Her contractions slowed down a bit but then sped back up.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 8:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Lord, please take care of this Mom and the precious baby that she is carrying. I pray that you will guide the Dr.'s hands and give them the knowledge to know what to do at this troubling time. Bring Peace to this family, and ease the burden from their worried hearts. Please protect them and keep them all the days of their lives. If it be your will, Lord, please allow that sweet baby to enter this world safe and healthy, and wrapped in Your loving arms. I pray that you're with the Mother while she is going through this ordeal and pray that You have her in the Palm of your hand, guiding her, comforting her, and bringing her JOY after seeing her through. I ask these things in YOUR Holy name....Amen
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Thank you.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 8:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Blessed is the Child of Light
    Who doth seek his heavenly Father
    For he shall have eternal life.

He that dwelleth in the secret place
    Of the Most High
    Shall abide under the shadow
    of the Almighty.
    For he shall give his Angels charge over thee
    To keep thee in all thy ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• well i thinks shes far enough now that if september 6this her due date then the baby will be ok..meaning very little problems. i will say a prayer for her and stuff, but im thinking her u/s due date is wrong...
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009